You want to maintain system reliability while protecting your equipment and reducing your operating costs. When you call on TTESB, you get effective boiler chemical treatments along with access to other solutions tailored for your entire operation:
Drawing on 5 years of experience in the industry, TTESB works closely with you to provide solutions to your most pressing process needs:
- TTESB bundles boiler chemicals, water treatment equipment, and services into one package to meet your specific feed water requirements.
- Feed water treatment chemicals scavenge oxygen and reduce corrosion in the feed water circuit - protecting the equipment against damage and reducing the potential for unscheduled downtime. These treatments also reduce the amount of metal oxides entering the boiler to maintain clean boiler tube surfaces and improve fuel efficiency.
- Boiler internal treatment chemicals maintain clean boiler tube surfaces and minimize corrosion – reducing the chance of overheating or failure. Control of corrosion and deposition helps increase plant reliability and availability, protects equipment, and reduces maintenance and fuel costs. In addition to controlling deposition and reducing corrosion, some treatment chemicals can reduce the tendency for boiler water to carry over to the steam - protecting superheaters and steam turbines from damage.
- Fuel treatment chemicals can reduce deposition or slagging and improve combustion. They help protect equipment from failure due to corrosion, increase fuel efficiency, and minimize maintenance costs. Fuel treatment chemicals may also help you meet important environmental regulations. The choice of which chemical to use depends on the type of fuel and the goals of the treatment.
Benefits To You
- Improved system reliability
- Reduced operating and fuel costs
- Broad range of chemical treatments for your boiler system.
- Access to GE's package of total solutions for your entire plant